We met up with 2019 US Enduro National Champion, Amy Morrison, who gave us the inside tips and tricks on how to corner on a mountain bike. Morrison is one of the top enduro talents in the US and is looking to defend her national title this July. Her day job as a teacher makes her uniquely qualified to break down cornering from everything from speed to footwork.
- Once you have good body positioning and footwork down you can carry the good form at a faster speed
- The basics of the corner start before you get to the corner
- Maximize all the corner space for a bigger turning radius
- Every corner is different, you may have to take different approaches
- Always keep your speed in check